At J&D Lawn, our Scottsdale lawn service can help you achieve and maintain an attractive and healthy green yard. Yes, even in the summer! We know it can be difficult to figure out the right schedule or amount of watering needed for your yard. We also know that it’s easy to second guess the amount of fertilizer you should use on your lawn. But, no need to worry any longer. Our experienced lawn professionals have the answers to all these issues and more. There are different solutions available to you depending on the look you want and the level of maintenance to which you can commit.
Here are some options that our Scottsdale lawn service team suggests for a gorgeous summer yard:
- We can plant locally farmed sod, and, or varieties like Palmetto St. Augustine or Bermuda grass.
- If you don’t want to commit to a full yard of grass, we can create an attractive grassy space that complements your home and existing landscape.
- Our Scottsdale lawn service pros can plan a schedule for watering, trimming and mowing to keep your yard beautiful.
- We will get rid of any thatch build-up.
- We can add new flowers and plants to add a pop of color.
- We can make sure your soil is properly fertilized to suit the type of grass you have in your yard.
- Good Scottsdale lawn service includes identifying possible insect issues.
- Consider hardy green plants such as Aloe, Bunny Ear Cactus, Spanish Bayonet, Oleander, Bottlebrush, Palo Verde, Mexican Petunia, Trumpet Bush, Ornamental Grass, Evergreen Elm, Yucca, Texas Ebony and Mesquite trees that adapt easily to Arizona’s desert climate.
As you consider the above possibilities, keep our Scottsdale lawn service in mind. We are here to help you achieve that lush green yard you’ve always wanted!
We are an insured lawn care company so that you and your property are always protected while we work. Whether you are a new customer or a long-time friend, J & D Lawn Service remains committed to direct and honest communication, quality and timely service. Contact us with any questions or a free quote at 480.329.1031.