J&D Lawn Service, a Mesa lawn service company, is adept at quickly zeroing in on issues in your yard. Our combined 35 years of professional experience means you hire experts that can easily spot issues that are often overlooked. Your lawn needn’t be a major challenge for you. The following are some of the common stressors that can damage your yard if they go unchecked and, or if you don’t get regular Mesa lawn service:
- Too dry, hot, wet, or cold weather
- Too little or too much watering
- Excessive sun exposure, or not enough
- Too much or too little fertilization
- Seasonal swamp
- Improper mowing
- Diseased grass or soil
- Dog urine
- Nutrient deficiencies in the grass or soil
- Damping off in newly seeded areas
- Excessive use of pesticides
- Frequent foot traffic in certain areas of the yard
- Gasoline spills
- Dull mower blade
- Not mulching
- Not using compost
- Compacted soil
In light of these common lawn problems, here are some other factors our Mesa lawn service pros want you to keep in mind:
- Diseased grass is often brown or yellow and strongly rooted.
- Not all discolored grass is diseased. Sometimes it’s caused by injury, dog urine, foot traffic, dormancy, or mowing too close.
- Insects can be harmful to your lawn’s health. They can create holes in the leaves, and disrupt, or easily overturn turf.
- Shady, sloped and depression areas of your yard are vulnerable to distress.
Now you know what to keep an eye out for when you are in your yard gardening, playing with the dog, or on your way to work. Our Mesa lawn service can help address these issues. J &D Lawn Services will plan a lawn care strategy that will keep your yard beautiful and healthy year-round. Contact our Mesa lawn service by phone at 480.329.1031 with any questions or concerns you may have about your lawn.